Information security is defined as preventing the unauthorized or unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, elimination, handover and damage of information as a type of asset and it is defined as üç confidentiality ”,“ integrity ”and“ accessibility dan. it occurs. If any of these three basic security elements are damaged, a security vulnerability occurs.
- Confidentiality: Protection of information from unauthorized access and unauthorized access.
- Integrity: Information is not changed by unauthorized persons.
- Accessibility: Information is accessible and available when needed by authorized persons.
1. Privacy of personal information
2. Security of transaction information
3. Privacy of call details
It is protected by our information security policies.